2014 "INNOVATIVE ACTIVISM AWARD" PROPOSAL GUIDELINES
FARM's Sabina Fund, established in 1999, is preparing to take our commitment to the grassroots one step further by offering our first-ever Innovative Activism Award of up to $2,500!
Do you agree with us that 2014 can be a pivotal year for veganism and animal rights? Do you believe your organization or project has what it takes to help make it happen?
If so, please read the grant guidelines below and fill out our application! One top prize of between $1,500 - $2,500 will be given out, and several "runner-up" awards of $500-1,000 will be offered as well.
Grant proposals should abide by the following guidelines:
- The applicant must be a grassroots organization, with a budget under $500,000 (USD) promoting a plant-based diet and/or animal rights. The project should be creative and designed to reduce consumption of animals.
- Priority will be given to first-time applicants and applicants with a creative and thoroughly-researched plan to advocate for farmed animals (even if likelihood of success is risky or uncertain). More consideration will be given towards groups who have measurable ways to determine their success.
Proposals from previous grant recipients who have not e-mailed reports with photographs on activities covered by prior grants will not be considered.
- Availability of matching funds and/or services and likelihood that the experience gained can be applied elsewhere in the future will enhance your proposal.
- If you are a part of a coalition in India, Kenya, or Uganda, or if you are seeking to have your activisties for Meatout and World Day for Farmed Animals funded, please click here.
- The application must be completely filled out by Decemnber 10th, 2013.
The 2013/2014 application form is available here.